Wednesday, February 09, 2011

.::Here I Am::. written by me

Unraveling myself, where shall I begin
Tangled within, again from the end
gently unwind the knots along my soul
I now feel my pieces becoming whole
Here I am
Eyes not set ahead, no hands reaching behind
Not giving without, no trail left behind
I am new
Unfolded throughout, lifted above
 Hatred forgotten, knowledge of love
forgive and accept, left and let go
Open a new chapter, I've paid what I owe
 I am free
Slate wiped clean, canvas cleared
Courage consumes me, digest what is feared
Back on my feet, head towards the sky
warmth returns to heart chambers
fire returns to my eyes
 I am eternal
Chance for beginning, lay to rest empathy
Lost the force of the crowd, no one here but me
Hand in hand with the unknowing
Embracing its complex simplicity
Here I am

No comments:

Post a Comment