Sunday, November 27, 2011

.::I Promise::.

I promise to fight for you,
compromise for you and sacrifice for you and our love,
With all of my heart.

I love you this much to miss you incredibly when we are apart,
No matter what length of time it may be, regardless of the distance
or situation.

I love you this much to believe in our love and
our relationship, to stand by you through the worst of times and the best of times,
to have faith in our strength as a couple
and to never, ever, give up on us.

I promise to always be by your side, with gentle words and a loving touch,
to never judge you or doubt, to always encourage and inspire your
dreams and goals, I promise to always let you be you when you are with me.

I promise to spend the rest of my life with you loving you and accepting you
for who you are, I promise to be there
when you need me or want me, to remain faithful and true
to you and what we have together.

I promise to never want to leave you or live without you,I promise my heart eternally
belongs to you, forever, heart and soul.

This I promise you, I love you this much

No comments:

Post a Comment