Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Husband

   
Give your heart to the person who adores you and although you aren't perfect, still treats you as if you are.
 Give your heart to the one who will make any ordinary moment seem magical. The one who brings out the best in you and makes you a better person.
The one who will be your best friend who will always be there for you, right by your side.
Give your heart to the one who will protect your love with their own.
Give your heart to the one who would endure any circumstance and obstacle to be with you, because they know you are worth it.
Give your heart to the one who fits your soul like a puzzle piece, the one who makes you 'complete'.
Give your heart to the one who will love you endlessly, past present and future, your true love,
your soulmate,
your happily ever after.
 
I gave my heart to that person.
I call him my husband
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment