Saturday, February 05, 2011

.::Become::. written by me

Falling on me like the the moon at midnight sea
crashing down around me like the sun's reverie
pulling me from inside petal by petal in full bloom
my stem is pulled from my faulty roots
My hands held open hold many empty things
tightly tangled and tattered, ragged of my friction
fingers run along hearts maps and dream destinations
I feel the pulse of many apprehensive beats
Cohesion of thoughts blend behind my eyes
a mused embrace erupting under ardent will
images reflect a default world
visions seem to mimic the real
heart layered with familiar refuge
peeking through the cracks of a yearning sou
ldecadent horizons await a fervent arrival
boundaries left broken and bare
I stand against the sky and take in what I will
take from me only breath and memory to prevail
a canvas  awaiting vast refinement
a portrait flowing a virtuous spill 

No comments:

Post a Comment