Friday, October 28, 2011

.::I Love::. written by me

I love that I can be myself around you
 I love that I can be silly, and you'll be silly too
 I love that we know eachother,so very well
 I love that we can make it through high-water and hell
 I love that our hearts connect in so many ways
         I love that feeling I get when one of our songs play
 I love how your hand fits perfectly with mine
     I love that we're still here, after all this time
       I love how you make me smile,even when I am mad
     I love how you make me feel wonderful, even when I feel bad
        I love the truth in your eyes and the passion in your voice
       I love that loving you is not even a choice
I love your heartbeat when you lay next to me
I love that you and I are simply meant to be
I love how our love is real, strong and true
but mostly I love that I'm in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment